Frequently Asked Questions
We have carefully selected these 2 models based on a survey conducted at over 80 residential properties (Landed properties, Condominiums and HDBs) in Singapore. As water flow rate of each residential properties varies, we strongly recommended AS-Prestige for consumers who want to enjoy highest level of class, to that of a 7 star hotel equivalent, while AS-9000 are recommended for affordable yet refreshing with clean and chlorine-free water.
Both AROMA SENSE Prestige and 9000 shower heads come with Lemon flavor filter. Consumers can purchase additionally for Eucalyptus, Leander, Lemon, Jasmine and Neutral flavor.
Yes, they do. Both models have the aroma theraphy effect, equipped with Vitamin C filter that keeps your skin smooth and hair well nourished while removing 98% of residual chlorine. Both shower heads come with patented triangular hole water spray plate technology and has the effect of 20~50% water saving while increasing water pressure compared to other shower heads as well as anti-bacterial ceramic balls and micro fabric filter that removes debris and rust.
We don’t have a showroom, however, we do have a warehouse for stocks keeping and courier pick-up purposes. Strictly no visiting.
All AROMA SENSE shower heads distributed by AROMA SENSE Canada comes with One (1) Year Limited Warranty in Canada. We warrant to replace the defective product if requested within seven (7) days from the date of original purchase and to repair the defective product for free within one (1) year period from the date of the original purchase. Customer must provide proof of purchase. No walk-in are available. The delivery cost for defective products will be paid by the customers. Replacement or warranty repair of the defective product will be VOID in the following cases: (1) Defects or damages caused by external impact or drop; (2) Defects caused by failure to comply with the instructions specified in the instruction manual; (3) If Aroma Sense Vitamin C filter, antibacterial ceramic ball filter, micro fabric filter or the entire shower head are soaked by water after opening the box; (4) Defects of the product that have passed more than One (1) year from the date of purchase.
Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid) removes chlorine by neutralizing chlorine water. The chemical structure of Vitamin C has the ability to react with the chlorine that is contained in the water, creating non-harmful mild hydrochloric acid, which then provides mild acidic clean water that is ideal for your hair and skin development.
Yes. Multiple tests have been performed by the United States Environmental Protection Agency (US EPA) and the United States Department of Agriculture Forest Service which have confirmed chlorine removal using Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid).
The Vitamin C shower cartridge should be replaced when the gel color inside the cartridge filter becomes colorless & clear. Typically a vitamin C shower cartridge can last about 45 to 60 days, depending on usage. Please refer to the steps on How to Install.
The micro fabric filter is a cotton filter pad that is pre-inserted in the head of the Aroma Sense vitamin C shower head. It traps the residual rust, dirt & floating contaminants that may be collected through the water piping system.
Absolutely. The micro fabric filter needs to be washed occasionally when you experience a decrease in water flow from the shower head or if the micro fabric filter has been clogged by residual contaminants. When the vitamin C cartridge filter is replaced, it is also advised to replace the micro fabric filter at the same time for optimal performance.
Aroma Sense has been designed with uniquely patented holes in the shower head plate which has been proven to conserve water by approximately 25%. These triangular spray holes not only conserve water but also release higher water pressure which produces a massage-like feeling when you shower.
The gel inside the cartridge filter is composed of vitamin C, natural lemon oil, distilled water, and dextrin. None of these ingredients are harmful for the human body.
The AROMA SENSE vitamin C shower head produces negative ions through the Lenard Effect which is created by the triangular spray holes from the shower plate. The effect is created when water molecules are applied to oxygen or carbon dioxide through the friction between a surface of the water and the colliding water, thus generating negative ions along the way. The AROMA SENSE vitamin C shower head produces up to 421,000 pcs/cc (equivalent to a waterfall). Negative ions have been scientifically proven to relieve stress, increase blood flow, balance pH, and improve breathing.
An average shower head streams water up to a maximum height of 0.8 meters while the AROMA SENSE shower heads can reach a water pressure stream height of up to 2.5 meters.
Please refer to the steps on How to Install.
It usually takes around 1-2 showers to allow the aromatherapy to penetrate through the shower cartridge. If you would like a stronger scent, use a sharp tack or pin-related object to poke a sharp hole on top of your vitamin C shower cartridge. Please note that if you poke a bigger hole, the lifespan of the aromatherapy shower cartridge will decrease dramatically.
The AROMA SENSE Vitamin C filter is made of aroma essential oil, Vitamin C ingredients and distilled water. This filter successfully passed the safety testing of the FDA (Food and Drug Administration) in the USA and is FDA registered.
The reason that the scent of AROMA SENSE vitamin C shower cartridge “disappears” is that after a few minutes in your shower, your nose adapts to the sensitivity of the cartridge scent. In actuality, the scent is still there, but due to a scientific phenomenon called sensory adaptation, your brain cells identify the common fragrance & begin to pay less attention to that particular stimulus and the scent starts to fade away.
The life of the aroma vitamin C cartridge and micro fabric filter differs and depends on the usage of each individual. Be sure to comply with the instructions specified below.
AROMA SENSE Vitamin C cartridge:
- Do not use excessively at water temperature of 140ºF for more than 5 minutes as cartridge may be damaged.
- It is advised not to drastically switch water temperatures, but rather, slowly adjust water
- Remove the cartridge from shower head, seal it and keep it in a cool place when not in use for a long time.
- Do not use the cartridge if damaged or broken.
- Keep cartridge out of direct sunlight and in cool or room temperature.
Micro Fabric Filter:
Please refers to the steps from How to clean micro fabric filter and watering plate.
- Use only tap water. The use of industrial water or heavy water may cause skin damage and dermatitis.
- Must check if there is any leakage in the joint areas after installation. Must insert a rubber packaging in the joint areas.
- Use only for showering and washing purposes.
- Do not put shower head in the bathtub or basin for a long time.
- Do not apply excessive force when assembling the shower head. Discontinue use if the shower head has been broken.
- Stop using if skin irritation is detected. Do not use fragrance gel filter if you have allergic reaction to the fragrance. If you are allergic to fragrance or Vitamin C, the use of filter may cause skin problems like hives, itching, rashes, eczema, etc. Please consult your doctor.
- Do not use benzene or paint thinner when cleaning the product.
- Recommended water pressure is 0.8 – 3 kfg/cm square.
- AROMA SENSE (the brand and its brand owner) and AROMA SENSE Canada(distributor in CANADA) are not liable for any damages as a result of use of AROMA SENSE shower heads and its Vitamin C filters
- AROMA SENSE shower heads are dedicated for shower and washing use. Do not use for any other purpose other than specified or designated in the instruction manual.
Pressure & Water Saving
AROFIX-02 Shower Head
Chlorine Removal Test
AS 9000 Shower Head
Kitchen Plus Sink Head
AROFIX-01 Shower Head
PR 9000 Rust & Lime Test
Super Jet Shower Head
Prestige Shower Head
Prestige Water PRESSURE
Pollutant Removal TEST
STAY TUNED MORE VIDEO